Caregiver - Mesa
Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
East Valley Caregivers!
Happy New Year! Start 2018 off right with a new caregiver job with Dependable Staffing Services! We have a caregiver position available in the Mesa/Gilbert area. We're ideally looking for a caregiver with overnight availability (weekdays and weekends). Caregiver shifts tend to be 12-hour shifts. Caregiver position that is currently open will start out in a per diem capacity, but there's real potential for an uptick in hours/shifts in the near future.
Caregiver responsibilities for the position include - but are not limited to - transfer assistance using a hoyer lift, hygiene assistance (shower), meal prep, companionship.
All qualified caregivers must have a minimum of one year of recent and applicable caregiver experience (either in the home or a facility), a current CPR/First Aid card, and a current negative TB skin test.
Qualified caregiver applicants will receive immediate consideration! East Valley Caregivers - Apply TODAY!!! Ring in 2018 with a new job!
|Posted By:|| Dependable Staffing|
|License / Certification Required:||Current CPR/First Aid|
|Hourly Pay Rate:||DOE - Great Pay!|
|Specific Requirements:||Minimum One Year of Recent Verifiable Experience|
|Category:||Private Care - Home Care|
|Job Area:||East Valley - Chandler, Mesa, Gilbert|
|Post Date:||01/02/2018 17:00:49|
|Contact Phone:||(602) 264-1444|
|Why Apply With Dependable Staffing?:||Dependable Staffing receives new positions daily. If this position isn't the perfect fit for you, we may have a match tomorrow! Our application is safe and free and assures that we have your up-to-date contact information. Why Wait? Apply Today!|
- Caregiver | High School Diploma or Equivalent | Private Care - Home Care
- Inpatient Pharmacy Technician | High school diploma or GED, passing score on the PTCB and Arizona CPhT | Pharmacy
- Pharmacy Technician | High school diploma or general education degree (GED); passing score on the PTCB exam | Pharmacy
- Teacher's Aide | High School graduate | Education
- C.N.A. Private Duty | High School Diploma or Equivalent | Private Care - Home Care