Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
Dependable Staffing currently has immediate needs for Certified Pharmacy Technicians to work in closed door mail order and inpatient settings. Pharmacy Technicians report to the Pharmacist and assists the pharmacist on duty in all of the tasks permitted by law.
Qualifications and Requirements:
Dependable Staffing offers flexible scheduling, work as much or little as you want.
|Posted By:|| Dependable Staffing|
|License / Certification Required:||CPhT|
|Hourly Pay Rate:||DOE|
|Specific Requirements:||Minimum One Year of Recent Verifiable Experience|
|Post Date:||01/12/2018 11:37:29|
|Contact Phone:||(602) 264-1444|
|Why Apply With Dependable Staffing?:||Dependable Staffing receives new positions daily. If this position isn't the perfect fit for you, we may have a match tomorrow! Our application is safe and free and assures that we have your up-to-date contact information. Why Wait? Apply Today!|
- Paraprofessional | Minimum: High school graduate or GED | Behavioral Health
- RN | 1 year experience a must! | Nursing
- Phlebotomist | 1 year experience required | Allied Health
- CNA | High School Diploma or Equivalent | Private Care - Home Care
- Caregiver | High School Diploma or Equivalent | Private Care - Home Care