Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
Dependable Staffing has Immediate Travel Opportunities for Contract Pharmacist
Assignments are long term with paid lodging, weekly mileage allowance and weekly pay. Positions require recent inpatient experience. Candidates must be able to work well under high volume/ stress situations and commit to 13 week duration.
Must have active and good standing Pharmacist Licensure in Arizona, MMR, Varicella vaccine or titers, and Current TB skin test.
|Posted By:|| Dependable Staffing|
|License / Certification Required:||RPh|
|Hourly Pay Rate:||DOE|
|Specific Requirements:||Minimum One Year of Recent Verifiable Experience|
|Post Date:||01/12/2018 11:42:15|
|Contact Phone:||(602) 264-1444|
|Why Apply With Dependable Staffing?:||Dependable Staffing receives new positions daily. If this position isn't the perfect fit for you, we may have a match tomorrow! Our application is safe and free and assures that we have your up-to-date contact information. Why Wait? Apply Today!|
- Pharmacy Technician | High school diploma or general education degree (GED); passing score on the PTCB exam | Pharmacy
- C.N.A. Private Duty | High School Diploma or Equivalent | Private Care - Home Care
- Inpatient Pharmacy Technician | High school diploma or GED, passing score on the PTCB and Arizona CPhT | Pharmacy
- Teacher's Aide | High School graduate | Education
- Caregiver | High School Diploma or Equivalent | Private Care - Home Care