Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
Caregivers Needed Valley Wide!!!
Dependable Staffing Services has multiple openings valley wide for private care caregivers.
Caregiver provide assistance with brain and/or spinal injured clients in a private, residential setting.
Qualified caregivers - once placed - will assist their clients with ADL's, errand running, light housekeeping, transfer/mobility, medication reminders, etc.
All qualified caregivers must have a minimum of one year of recent applicable caregiver experience, a current CPR/First aid card and a current negative TB skin test (or chest x-ray).
Caregiver shifts through Dependable Staffing Services tend to be anywhere from 8-12 hours in length. We are looking for continuity and consistency for our clients and field staff.
We have immediate caregiver openings in the East Valley and central Phoenix areas!
|Posted By:|| Dependable Staffing|
|License / Certification Required:||Current CPR/First Aid|
|Hourly Pay Rate:||Great Pay!|
|Specific Requirements:||Minimum One Year of Recent Verifiable Experience|
|Category:||Private Care - Home Care|
|Job Area:||Valley Wide|
|Post Date:||01/12/2018 16:56:13|
|Contact Phone:||(602) 264-1444|
|Why Apply With Dependable Staffing?:||Dependable Staffing receives new positions daily. If this position isn't the perfect fit for you, we may have a match tomorrow! Our application is safe and free and assures that we have your up-to-date contact information. Why Wait? Apply Today!|
- Pharmacy Technician | High school diploma or general education degree (GED); passing score on the PTCB exam | Pharmacy
- Paraprofessional | Must have HS Diploma or GED | Behavioral Health
- C.N.A. Private Duty | High School Diploma or Equivalent | Private Care - Home Care
- Paraprofessional | Min of High School Diploma or Equivalent | Education
- Inpatient Pharmacy Technician | High school diploma or GED, passing score on the PTCB and Arizona CPhT | Pharmacy