Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
Dependable Staffing has immediate local and travel opportunities available throughout Arizona for Inpatient, I.H.S and Outpatient experienced pharmacists!
Local positions are Monday- Friday and offer flexible schedules. Travel positions vary between Monday- Friday and a 7 on/ 7 off schedule. Travel position pay mileage compensation and a great hourly rate as well as lodging.
Positions require candidates to have an active and unrestricted Arizona pharmacy license, some positions may require proof of immunizations (MMR, HepB and Varicella vaccines or titers, TDAP vaccine and current documentation of TB screening).
A Pharmacist serves patients by preparing medications; giving pharmacological information to multidisciplinary health care team; monitoring patient drug therapies.
Please call 602-264-1444 for additional details or apply on line at Dependablestaffing.com
|Posted By:|| Dependable Staffing|
|License / Certification Required:||RPh|
|Hourly Pay Rate:||DOE|
|Specific Requirements:||Minimum One Year of Recent Verifiable Experience|
|Post Date:||01/15/2018 16:00:26|
|Contact Phone:||(602) 264-1444|
|Why Apply With Dependable Staffing?:||Dependable Staffing receives new positions daily. If this position isn't the perfect fit for you, we may have a match tomorrow! Our application is safe and free and assures that we have your up-to-date contact information. Why Wait? Apply Today!|
- Caregiver | High School Diploma or Equivalent | Private Care - Home Care
- Medical Assistant | Medical Assistant Certification or Diploma from an accredited program | Nursing
- Teacher's Aide | Must pass the highly qualified Teachers Aide Para-Pro | Behavioral Health
- C.N.A. | High School Diploma or Equivalent | Private Care - Home Care
- LPN | Graduate from accredited LPN program | Nursing