Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
East Valley Caregivers Needed
We have an urgent opening in the Mesa/Gilbert area for qualified caregivers to assist a quadriplegic consumer in his home.
Caregiver duties will include - but are not limited to - ADL's, errand running, light housekeeping, medication reminders, dressing (including compression socks), hygiene assistance, hoyer transfers, etc. This client requires total care!
Client is also seeking a caregiver that wants to engage as a companion, as he enjoys watching films and television series. He always enjoys good conversation on a variety of topics.
Caregiver shifts run 12 hours. We have a primary need for a night caregiver with an opportunity for good amounts of weekly hours!
Qualified caregivers must have a minimum of one year of recent and applicable caregiver experience, a current TB skin test (or chest x-ray), and a current CPR/First Aid card.
Qualified caregivers will receive immediate consideration! Apply Today!
|Posted By:|| Dependable Staffing|
|License / Certification Required:||Current CPR/First Aid|
|Hourly Pay Rate:||DOE - Great Pay!|
|Specific Requirements:||Minimum One Year of Recent Verifiable Experience|
|Category:||Private Care - Home Care|
|Job Area:||East Valley|
|Post Date:||02/06/2018 16:57:41|
|Contact Phone:||(602) 264-1444|
|Why Apply With Dependable Staffing?:||Dependable Staffing receives new positions daily. If this position isn't the perfect fit for you, we may have a match tomorrow! Our application is safe and free and assures that we have your up-to-date contact information. Why Wait? Apply Today!|
- C.N.A. Private Duty | High School Diploma or Equivalent | Private Care - Home Care
- Pharmacy Technician | High school diploma or general education degree (GED); passing score on the PTCB exam | Pharmacy
- Inpatient Pharmacy Technician | High school diploma or GED, passing score on the PTCB and Arizona CPhT | Pharmacy
- Paraprofessional | Min of High School Diploma or Equivalent | Education
- Paraprofessional | Must have HS Diploma or GED | Behavioral Health