Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
Dependable Staffing Services has night shift openings for qualified caregivers in the East Valley. Caregivers work 1:1 in the home with a spinal injured client.
Qualified caregivers assist with ADL's, meal prep, hygiene/shower, hoyer transfers, laundry and provide companionship/conversation.
Recent caregiver experience is certainly a requirement, but the right worth ethic and personality is extremely important, as well.
Qualified caregivers must have at least one year of recent and applicable caregiver experience either in a private duty or facility environment. All qualified caregivers must also have a current CPR/First Aid card as well as a current negative TB skin test (or chest x ray).
Qualified caregiver candidates will receive immediate consideration for this position! Don't delay, apply today!
|Posted By:|| Dependable Staffing|
|License / Certification Required:||Current CPR/First Aid Card|
|Hourly Pay Rate:||DOE - AWESOME PAY|
|Specific Requirements:||Minimum One Year of Recent Verifiable Experience|
|Category:||Private Care - Home Care|
|Job Area:||East Valley|
|Post Date:||02/09/2018 17:00:24|
|Contact Phone:||(602) 264-1444|
|Why Apply With Dependable Staffing?:||Dependable Staffing receives new positions daily. If this position isn't the perfect fit for you, we may have a match tomorrow! Our application is safe and free and assures that we have your up-to-date contact information. Why Wait? Apply Today!|
- Pharmacy Technician | High school diploma or general education degree (GED); passing score on the PTCB exam | Pharmacy
- Paraprofessional | Min of High School Diploma or Equivalent | Education
- Paraprofessional | Must have HS Diploma or GED | Behavioral Health
- C.N.A. Private Duty | High School Diploma or Equivalent | Private Care - Home Care
- Inpatient Pharmacy Technician | High school diploma or GED, passing score on the PTCB and Arizona CPhT | Pharmacy