Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
Dependable Staffing has Immediate Opportunities for a Contract Pharmacist for Indian Health Opportunities.
Positions are in Northern Arizona, long term with paid lodging and offer mileage compensation and weekly pay. Knowledge of RPMS and EHR computer system a plus but not required.
Current openings include:
Job Duties include: checking filled RX's, filling, data entry, patient counseling, must be able to work well with other pharmacy and medical staff.
Must be able to work well under high volume/ stress situations. Positions start upon a completed and processed application for 13 week minimum assignment.
Dependable Staffing has been local to Arizona since 1996, staffing pharmacy departments statewide. We have full time and part time positions available year-round in inpatient, mail order, retail and long term settings.
|Posted By:|| Dependable Staffing|
|License / Certification Required:||RPh|
|Hourly Pay Rate:||DOE|
|Specific Requirements:||Minimum One Year of Recent Verifiable Experience|
|Post Date:||02/15/2018 13:10:36|
|Contact Phone:||(602) 264-1444|
|Why Apply With Dependable Staffing?:||Dependable Staffing receives new positions daily. If this position isn't the perfect fit for you, we may have a match tomorrow! Our application is safe and free and assures that we have your up-to-date contact information. Why Wait? Apply Today!|
- Caregiver | High School Diploma or Equivalent | Private Care - Home Care
- Pharmacy Technician | High school diploma or general education degree (GED); passing score on the PTCB exam | Pharmacy
- Teacher's Aide | High School graduate | Education
- C.N.A. Private Duty | High School Diploma or Equivalent | Private Care - Home Care
- Inpatient Pharmacy Technician | High school diploma or GED, passing score on the PTCB and Arizona CPhT | Pharmacy