Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
Registered Pharmacist (RPh) Needed for Hospital Opportunities!
Dependable Staffing is looking for an experienced Pharmacist for several positions. Schedules are in an inpatient setting where schedules vary from per diem to 7on/ 7off needs. Candidates must be able to multi-task, learn new computer systems quickly and work well in a group setting.
Pharmacist duties for these positions include provider interaction, verification, dispensing, data entry, formulary review as well as additional duties as needed (department specific).
Please call 602-264-1444 or Apply online today through our online Pharmacist Application for immediate consideration!
|Posted By:|| Dependable Staffing|
|License / Certification Required:||RPh|
|Hourly Pay Rate:||DOE|
|Specific Requirements:||Minimum One Year of Recent Verifiable Experience|
|Post Date:||02/15/2018 13:15:58|
|Contact Phone:||(602) 264-1444|
|Why Apply With Dependable Staffing?:||Dependable Staffing receives new positions daily. If this position isn't the perfect fit for you, we may have a match tomorrow! Our application is safe and free and assures that we have your up-to-date contact information. Why Wait? Apply Today!|
- RN Clinic | High School Diploma | Nursing
- RN | High School Diploma | Nursing
- Caregiver | High School Diploma or Equivalent | Private Care - Home Care
- Pharmacist | Graduate from College of Pharmacy | Pharmacy
- Certified Pharmacy Technician | Must have a high school diploma or GED and be Arizona certified as a pharmacy technician | Pharmacy