CNA - Private Duty
Vacancy has expiredShow me jobs like this one
In-Home CNA's Needed Southwest Valley!
We have an AWESOME client that needs assistance (both day and night shift) from a C.N.A. in the Southwest Valley. C.N.A. position assists spinal injured client with ADL's, hygiene, errand-running, light housekeeping, etc.
This is a great client in a great home! Awesome family, fantastic dogs. C.N.A. may also be needed to attend sporting events, concerts, farmer's markets, etc.
Qualified C.N.A.'s must have a current AZ CNA or LNA license (active and good standing), a minimum of 1 year of recent and applicable experience (either working in-home or at a facility as a CNA), a current negative TB skin test and fingerprint clearance through DPS.
Qualified CNA applicants will receive immediate consideration! Start 2018 off right with an AWESOME CNA job!
|Posted By:|| Dependable Staffing|
|License / Certification Required:||Current AZ C.N.A. - active and good standing|
|Hourly Pay Rate:||DOE - Great Pay!|
|Specific Requirements:||Minimum One Year of Recent Verifiable Experience|
|Category:||Private Care - Home Care|
|Job Area:||Southwest Valley|
|Post Date:||02/16/2018 16:53:40|
|Contact Phone:||(602) 264-1444|
|Why Apply With Dependable Staffing?:||Dependable Staffing receives new positions daily. If this position isn't the perfect fit for you, we may have a match tomorrow! Our application is safe and free and assures that we have your up-to-date contact information. Why Wait? Apply Today!|
- Caregiver | High School Diploma or Equivalent | Private Care - Home Care
- C.N.A. Private Duty | High School Diploma or Equivalent | Private Care - Home Care
- Pharmacy Technician | High school diploma or general education degree (GED); passing score on the PTCB exam | Pharmacy
- Teacher's Aide | High School graduate | Education
- Inpatient Pharmacy Technician | High school diploma or GED, passing score on the PTCB and Arizona CPhT | Pharmacy