We are now hiring Classroom Aides' for positions in classroom settings in the special education department.
Assignments are Monday-Friday and are traditional school hours from 730-4pm.
We are looking for Teacher Aides with previous classroom experience or experience in behavioral health.
*New pay rates for the 2017/2018 school year!
Instructional Assistants (IA) must have at least one year experience in the past 18months and must meet the states minimum education and certification requirements of:
Apply online today or call 602-264-1444 for additional details.
|Posted By:|| Dependable Staffing|
|License / Certification Required:||First Aid and CPR|
|Hourly Pay Rate:||DOE|
|Specific Requirements:||Minimum One Year of Recent Verifiable Experience|
|Post Date:||03/15/2018 10:13:37|
|Contact Phone:||(602) 264-1444|
|Why Apply With Dependable Staffing?:||Dependable Staffing receives new positions daily. If this position isn't the perfect fit for you, we may have a match tomorrow! Our application is safe and free and assures that we have your up-to-date contact information. Why Wait? Apply Today!|
- Pharmacy Technician | High school diploma or general education degree (GED); passing score on the PTCB exam | Pharmacy
- Paraprofessional | High School Graduate | Behavioral Health
- Teacher's Aide | High School graduate | Education
- Instuctional Aides | High School graduate | Education
- Behavioral Health Coach | High School Diploma | Education