Dependable Staffing is recruiting for an experienced Pharmacy Technician for an immediate ongoing opportunity in Chandler. This position is in an outpatient pharmacy, non-sterile compounding experience is a plus but not required. Pharmacy Technician will work with pharmacist and be required to fill, answer phones and cashier. All hours are Monday- Friday from 9-6pm, position will start once application process is successfully completed. Certified pharmacy technician candidates must be dependable, able to multitask, able to work well with others and have excellent customer service skills.
Qualified Pharmacy Technician candidate must have a minimum of 1 year of recent experience working as a Certified Pharmacy Technician and a valid Arizona Pharmacy Technician license.
Education and/or Experience:
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply on our website today under the Pharmacy Technician application at Dependablestaffing.com for immediate consideration!
|Posted By:|| Dependable Staffing|
|License / Certification Required:||PTCB/ AZ CPHT|
|Hourly Pay Rate:||DOE|
|Specific Requirements:||Minimum One Year of Recent Verifiable Experience|
|Post Date:||04/03/2018 15:43:00|
|Contact Phone:||(602) 264-1444|
|Why Apply With Dependable Staffing?:||Dependable Staffing receives new positions daily. If this position isn't the perfect fit for you, we may have a match tomorrow! Our application is safe and free and assures that we have your up-to-date contact information. Why Wait? Apply Today!|
- Pharmacy Technician | High school diploma or general education degree (GED); passing score on the PTCB exam | Pharmacy
- Paraprofessional | Min of High School Diploma or Equivalent | Education
- Inpatient Pharmacy Technician | High school diploma or GED, passing score on the PTCB and Arizona CPhT | Pharmacy
- C.N.A. Private Duty | High School Diploma or Equivalent | Private Care - Home Care
- Paraprofessional | Must have HS Diploma or GED | Behavioral Health