Teacher's Aide needed for 2018/19 school year
Dependable Staffing Services is looking to hire a qualified Teacher Aide for SPED classrooms for the 2018-2019 school year.
Autism and DD experience is a plus!!! Qualified candidates must have one year of recent experience preferably in a classroom or behavioral health setting in the last 18 months, must be self-motivated and be able to take direction from the classroom teacher.
Teacher Aides will perform a variety of duties as classroom aide or 1:1 with students in preschool or elementary school classrooms.
We support our employees by offering:
Dependable Staffing offers great weekly pay, flexible schedules, CPI training, fingerprint clearance card submission and higher pay rates than other staffing firms in the area.
For Immediate consideration please apply online under the Teacher's Aide application at Dependablestaffing.com or call 602-264-1444 today for more information!
|Posted By:|| Dependable Staffing|
|License / Certification Required:||None|
|Hourly Pay Rate:||DOE|
|Specific Requirements:||Minimum One Year of Recent Verifiable Experience|
|Job Area:||Greater Phoenix|
|Post Date:||04/05/2018 09:25:03|
|Contact Phone:||(602) 264-1444|
|Why Apply With Dependable Staffing?:||Dependable Staffing receives new positions daily. If this position isn't the perfect fit for you, we may have a match tomorrow! Our application is safe and free and assures that we have your up-to-date contact information. Why Wait? Apply Today!|
- Paraprofessional | Must have HS Diploma or GED | Behavioral Health
- C.N.A. Private Duty | High School Diploma or Equivalent | Private Care - Home Care
- Paraprofessional | Min of High School Diploma or Equivalent | Education
- Pharmacy Technician | High school diploma or general education degree (GED); passing score on the PTCB exam | Pharmacy
- Inpatient Pharmacy Technician | High school diploma or GED, passing score on the PTCB and Arizona CPhT | Pharmacy