Show me jobs like this one
Instructional Aide needed to work in classroom settings/ special education department.
We are looking for qualified teacher assistants for immediate Resourcen, Autism classroom and 1:1 placements.
Assignment hours are between 730am-4pm Monday- Friday.
Instructional Aides with ED or Behavioral experience are strongly encouraged to apply!
Qualified Applicants must have at least one year of classroom experience or experience working with children in a behavioral health setting in the past 18 months.
Applicants are required to provide:
We offer higher pay rates, consistent placements and additional opportunities. Apply today at Dependablestaffing.com or call 602-264-1444 for more details!
|Posted By:|| Dependable Staffing|
|License / Certification Required:||CPR, First Aid, fingerprint clearance, CPI|
|Hourly Pay Rate:||DOE|
|Specific Requirements:||Minimum One Year of Recent Verifiable Experience|
|Post Date:||03/06/2023 12:20:21|
|Contact Phone:||(602) 264-1444|
|Why Apply With Dependable Staffing?:||Dependable Staffing receives new positions daily. If this position isn't the perfect fit for you, we may have a match tomorrow! Our application is safe and free and assures that we have your up-to-date contact information. Why Wait? Apply Today!|
- Registered Nurse | Graduate from Nursing program | Nursing
- Pharmacy Technician | High school diploma or GED, national and state CPhT certification/ license | Pharmacy
- Medical Assistant | graduate from MA program | Allied Health
- Pharmacist | Gradute | Pharmacy
- Pharmacist | Graduate from College of Pharmacy | Pharmacy