We are currently recruiting experienced pharmacist for retail and mail order opportunities in Phoenix, Scottsdale and the surrounding area. Full time, part time and PRN positions are available 7 days/ week. Managing prescription flow, filling, verification and counseling.
Pharmacist will Prepare, Dispense and counsel patients on medications; will comply with state and federal drug laws as regulated by the state board of pharmacy, the drug enforcement administration, and the food and drug administration; reviews and interprets physician orders and detecting therapeutic incompatibilities; will be required to give immunizations during scheduled clinics.
Dependable Staffing offers consistent schedules and great weekly pay.
Apply today at Dependablestaffing.com or call 602-264-1444 for more information.
|Posted By:|| Dependable Staffing|
|License / Certification Required:||RPh|
|Hourly Pay Rate:||DOE|
|Specific Requirements:||Minimum One Year of Recent Verifiable Experience|
|Job Type:||Full Time & Part time|
|Post Date:||03/24/2023 14:43:21|
|Contact Phone:||(602) 264-1444|
|Why Apply With Dependable Staffing?:||Dependable Staffing receives new positions daily. If this position isn't the perfect fit for you, we may have a match tomorrow! Our application is safe and free and assures that we have your up-to-date contact information. Why Wait? Apply Today!|
- Pharmacy Technician | High school diploma and National Certification | Pharmacy
- Caregiver | Minimum High school diploma or GED | Private Care - Home Care
- Pharmacist IHS | Graduate from College of Pharmacy | Pharmacy
- Pharmacist | Doctoral or Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy | Pharmacy
- Caregiver | High school diploma or GED | Private Care - Home Care