Dependable Staffing is recruiting Registered Nurses for valley wide positions.
We have numerous ongoing, long-term assignments for experienced nurses that need to be filled immediately. Qualified applicants must have 1 year of recent experience working as a RN. Additional requirements include: Current license, CPR, negative TB test and MMR vaccinations or titers.
Job duties include: telephone triage, nurse appointments, and prescription refills, additional duties may be required as directed by clinician.
We offer flexible weekday schedules, employees can work as little as 1 day/week or 40 hours/week; weekly pay, and conveniently located job sites near preferred work area.
Please apply today at Dependablestaffing.com or call 602-264-1444 for additional information!
|Posted By:|| Dependable Staffing|
|License / Certification Required:||RN|
|Hourly Pay Rate:||DOE|
|Specific Requirements:||Minimum One Year of Recent Verifiable Experience|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Post Date:||03/24/2023 15:31:38|
|Contact Phone:||(602) 264-1444|
|Why Apply With Dependable Staffing?:||Dependable Staffing receives new positions daily. If this position isn't the perfect fit for you, we may have a match tomorrow! Our application is safe and free and assures that we have your up-to-date contact information. Why Wait? Apply Today!|
- Pharmacist IHS | Graduate from College of Pharmacy | Pharmacy
- Pharmacy Technician | High school diploma and National Certification | Pharmacy
- Pharmacist | Doctoral or Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy | Pharmacy
- Caregiver | Minimum High school diploma or GED | Private Care - Home Care
- Caregiver | High school diploma or GED | Private Care - Home Care