Certified Pharmacy Technician needed for Semi-Remote opportunity
Qualified candidates must have recent experience working in a pharmacy under the direction of a pharmacist. Must have experience with data entry, have organization skills, be detail oriented, able to work independently and be self-motivated. Must be able to communicate clearly and work well with pharmacy team members and other professionals.
We offer great weekly pay and flexible schedules! Travel opportunities include furnished lodging and mileage For immediate consideration, qualified applicants are encouraged to apply online at Dependablestaffing.com. For additional information please call 602-264-1444.
|Posted By:|| Dependable Staffing|
|License / Certification Required:||CPhT and National Certification|
|Hourly Pay Rate:||DOE|
|Specific Requirements:||Minimum One Year of Recent Verifiable Experience|
|Post Date:||03/31/2023 15:26:24|
|Contact Phone:||(602) 264-1444|
|Why Apply With Dependable Staffing?:||Dependable Staffing receives new positions daily. If this position isn't the perfect fit for you, we may have a match tomorrow! Our application is safe and free and assures that we have your up-to-date contact information. Why Wait? Apply Today!|
- Caregiver | Minimum High school diploma or GED | Private Care - Home Care
- Pharmacy Technician | High school diploma and National Certification | Pharmacy
- Pharmacist IHS | Graduate from College of Pharmacy | Pharmacy
- Pharmacist | Doctoral or Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy | Pharmacy
- Caregiver | High school diploma or GED | Private Care - Home Care