Show me jobs like this one
Dependable Staffing is currently recruiting for an experienced Registered Nurse for long term, ongoing clinic employment opportunities. Per diem and full time opportunities are available in family practice clinics.
Open positions are valley wide and offer full time, part time and PRN availability. Positions will be assigned to center location that is in need of coverage. Preference of center location will be taken into consideration as schedules are assigned. Available schedules are Monday- Friday, 8am-5pm.
Registered Nurse Job Duties:
Dependable Staffing offers great weekly pay and flexible schedules!
|Posted By:|| Dependable Staffing|
|License / Certification Required:||Arizona RN|
|Hourly Pay Rate:||DOE|
|Specific Requirements:||Minimum One Year of Recent Verifiable Experience|
|Job Type:||Full Time & Part time|
|Post Date:||03/31/2023 15:37:24|
|Contact Phone:||(602) 264-1444|
|Why Apply With Dependable Staffing?:||Dependable Staffing receives new positions daily. If this position isn't the perfect fit for you, we may have a match tomorrow! Our application is safe and free and assures that we have your up-to-date contact information. Why Wait? Apply Today!|
- Pharmacy Technician | High school diploma and National Certification | Pharmacy
- Pharmacist IHS | Graduate from College of Pharmacy | Pharmacy
- Pharmacist | Doctoral or Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy | Pharmacy
- Caregiver | High school diploma or GED | Private Care - Home Care
- Caregiver | Minimum High school diploma or GED | Private Care - Home Care