Show me jobs like this one
Remote Opportunities available for Experienced Pharmacy Technicians.
Dependable Staffing is currently seeking experienced pharmacy technicians for full time employment opportunities in a closed door dispensing pharmacy. Opportunities offer temp to permanent employment Monday- Friday. Must be able to train onsite before transitioning to work from home position.
Job Duties include receiving and processing documentation and data entry.
Must have at least one year experience, be motivated and a self-starter, detail oriented and have Arizona CPhT and National certification.
For additional information please call Lora at 602-264-1444 or complete an online application at Dependablestaffing.com
|Posted By:|| Dependable Staffing|
|License / Certification Required:||AZ CPhT & National|
|Hourly Pay Rate:||DOE|
|Specific Requirements:||Minimum One Year of Recent Verifiable Experience|
|Post Date:||04/19/2023 16:15:21|
|Contact Phone:||(602) 264-1444|
|Why Apply With Dependable Staffing?:||Dependable Staffing receives new positions daily. If this position isn't the perfect fit for you, we may have a match tomorrow! Our application is safe and free and assures that we have your up-to-date contact information. Why Wait? Apply Today!|
- Pharmacist | Doctoral or Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy | Pharmacy
- Pharmacy Technician | High school diploma and National Certification | Pharmacy
- Caregiver | High school diploma or GED | Private Care - Home Care
- Caregiver | Minimum High school diploma or GED | Private Care - Home Care
- Pharmacist IHS | Graduate from College of Pharmacy | Pharmacy