Show me jobs like this one
Pharmacist - Full Time, Days- Northern Arizona
This outpatient community pharmacy position is an on-going, full time 12 week position with probability of extension.
Pharmacist will be serving the Native American communities of Arizona alongside pharmacy support staff, multiple pharmacists, interns and pharmacy technicians.
Skills Required: Must be customer service oriented, compassionate, have clear communication skills and able to work in a high volume settings.
Qualifications: Pharmacy Degree (BS- Pharmacy/ PharmD) required, Arizona State Board of Pharmacy license active/ good standing.
Please call 602-264-1444 or Apply on line today at dependablestaffing.com!
|Posted By:|| Dependable Staffing|
|License / Certification Required:||Arizona RPh|
|Hourly Pay Rate:||DOE|
|Specific Requirements:||Minimum One Year of Recent Verifiable Experience|
|Post Date:||04/19/2023 16:19:27|
|Contact Phone:||(602) 264-1444|
|Why Apply With Dependable Staffing?:||Dependable Staffing receives new positions daily. If this position isn't the perfect fit for you, we may have a match tomorrow! Our application is safe and free and assures that we have your up-to-date contact information. Why Wait? Apply Today!|
- Pharmacist | Doctoral or Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy | Pharmacy
- Caregiver | High school diploma or GED | Private Care - Home Care
- Pharmacy Technician | High school diploma and National Certification | Pharmacy
- Pharmacist IHS | Graduate from College of Pharmacy | Pharmacy
- Caregiver | Minimum High school diploma or GED | Private Care - Home Care