Dependable Staffing needs Registered Nurses to work back office positions in clinic settings.
Job duties include but are not limited to telephone triage, prescription refills and assisting with walk in appointments.
Qualified applicants must have 1 year of recent experience working in clinic or hospital setting, must hold a current Arizona license in good standing, current CPR card, TB screening and provide documentation of MMR vaccinations or titers.
Current available positions are Monday- Friday, 8am-5pm. Current schedules are flexible and offer per diem, part time and full time availability. Clinics are conveniently located to meet employee preferences to limit daily commute.
For immediate consideration, please apply or call 602-264-1444 for additional information.
|Posted By:|| Dependable Staffing|
|License / Certification Required:||Arizona RN license|
|Hourly Pay Rate:||DOE|
|Specific Requirements:||Minimum One Year of Recent Verifiable Experience|
|Post Date:||04/19/2023 16:30:23|
|Contact Phone:||(602) 264-1444|
|Why Apply With Dependable Staffing?:||Dependable Staffing receives new positions daily. If this position isn't the perfect fit for you, we may have a match tomorrow! Our application is safe and free and assures that we have your up-to-date contact information. Why Wait? Apply Today!|
- Pharmacy Technician | High school diploma and National Certification | Pharmacy
- Caregiver | High school diploma or GED | Private Care - Home Care
- Pharmacist IHS | Graduate from College of Pharmacy | Pharmacy
- Pharmacist | Doctoral or Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy | Pharmacy
- Caregiver | Minimum High school diploma or GED | Private Care - Home Care